Pages

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Autumn Charm

I made this card today (when I should have been packing my stuff for moving house tomorrow- oops!). I have followed the sketch from this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge and also used autumn colours. Seems like we have had autumn early this year- I'm hoping for an Indian summer, but the weather people say it isn't going to happen this year. I have followed the recipe from this weeks Pollycraft Monday challenge (3 papers, 2 buttons and 1 charm) and have used a Pollycraft freebie image. (I did use this image on spring cards, but she looks much better on autumn cards since mushrooms are only around in the autumn normally.)
I will also enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge which is to use a charm.
(The image is coloured with Promarkers.)
Post a Comment