Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Thankyous

I received some fab flower stamps from Clare for Christmas and couldn't wait to get them out and use them. They are perfect for this time of year and thankyou cards I think (although I think they would also be perfect for a lot of different occasions).  Taking inspiration from Clare- the colours and design of some of her projects- I came up with these cards:

 I will enter these into this weeks MAWTT challenge (thanks) and Cute Card Thursday (anything goes).

4 comments:

Claire said...

These are fab thank you cards and I just love the designs. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this time. Hugs, Claire x

Kathyk said...

Brilliant job with those fab stamps too, Louise - loving the colours.

Happy New Year to you too

Kathyk

Debs M said...

love these x

Sue B said...

Wow these are all gorgeous Louise ! what fab layouts and colours… I love the added gems! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
Hope you are having a good week!
Hugs Sue xx