Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Poorly Chester

I've fallen in love with the Chester set from Pollycraft and treated myself to them last week while Paula had a special 50% off all images. I hardly ever make 'get well soon' cards, but they are handy to have, especially as winter is on its way and no doubt people I know will get ill with coughs, colds and flu...
I will enter this card into this weeks Pollycraft (boys), I love Promarkers (autumn- I have used autumnal colours (oranges and browns)) and CES (autumn) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

This is adorable Louise! I love Chester too, he is one of my favourites. Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
Jane
x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the button and thread work and the image is so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

CraftyC said...

I love Chester, he's so cute. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairexx

Arabella said...

Awww this is so sweet Louise! Gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us for the Boys Boys Boys challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella