Pages

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Dragons

I made this card to day using some of the new papers I bought last week. The papers were almost too nice to cut up (I've not cut the ones I like best yet :))! This weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge is the theme 'prehistoric', which had me thinking. I don't own any dinosaur images, but I did have this dragon image left over from a image swap last year (thankyou Lauren) and thought that I would use it. I hope this counts as 'prehistoric', although I know it is more accurate perhaps to class dragons as mythical.
I have gone with a pink/peachy colour theme since I thought the image would be ideal for a new baby card (although I don't know anyone due to have a baby). The colour scheme and gingham/tartan papers were inspired by the photo for this weeks CES challenge.
Post a Comment