Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Another Easter card

This weeks CMLI challenge was a little bit different. In stead of setting a sketch the DT announced on Saturday morning that whoever made the first card and posted it would set the sketch for the week. I rushed to finish the H is for Hotspot card but was pipped to the post by Debs who made a really cute LOTV card. I used her sketch to make this last minute Easter card (which has subsequently gone straight in the post). (I have to admit that I only found out after making the card that the theme Debs had choosen was 'dreams' and so this really doesn't go for the challenge, but I needed the card.)
I will also enter this card into this weeks Pollycraft challenge (Easter) and DCD challenge (Easter).

5 comments:

Debs M said...

Lovely card, never mind about the theme, love the image x

Kathyk said...

Such a cute card though!

Happy Sunday/Monday

Kathyk

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Louise, love the image and paper.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Clare Lloyd said...

such a bright and cheerful easter card. shame you didn't get in first with the challenge this time! hopefully they will do it again another time. I'm GDT on Saturday so got my sketchy all ready. x

Mummylade said...

This is such a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for participating in the DCD Easter challenge with it!