Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Promarker Challenge 7


Hi
Just setting up this blog and so might not have much on it for a while- working out what to do first!
These are the cards I made for the I love Promarkers sketchie challenge for January:




The 1st card uses my Messy Rabbit stamp. I added Glossy Accents to the ears and paws to make them shiny.

The 2nd is my newest stamp- Lofty the giraffe. I got him because Mum's family is Irish and I thought I could make some birthday and greetings cards to give to Mum in the future.









5 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Sorry about that Louise, deleted it now, Your card is lovely.

xx

Julie said...

A lovely card Louise, loveing the glossy accents, it makes the ears and paws really 'pop'. Great to see you joining us at I ♥ pro-markers.
Julie x (jjuli2 CB)

WeirdCat said...

Two great cards, well done on setting up a blog, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

LISA said...

Great cards.Thanks for joining this month at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx