Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sunshine

I'm very much hoping that the sunny weekend which is forecast materialises...  I know it was warm most places last Sunday but for some reason it didn't really reach Birmingham.  There was a distinct chill in the breeze.  Not too bad though, all things considered.  Still, I'm hoping to be able to sit outside and take in the days this Sunday :-)
I started to make this card on Sunday, in lieu of the sun.  I will enter it into this weeks I love Promarkers (photo- lots of yellow taken from the photo), Digi Sketch (theme- summer) and Di's digi (summer) challenges. The image is another DigiStamp Boutique one :-)

12 comments:

Claire said...

Really sweet card Louise. Love the sunshiny colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Clare Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Louise. Love the colours just so cheerful! X

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's lovely. Great colours and I love the image Louise.

Lx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
Wendy xx

lalkygirl said...

What a sweet card ,love the image and pretty papers
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous summery card, lovely colours and design.

Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Sharon Noble said...

Your card is lovely I love your colour choice and colouring thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers . Can't wait to see more of your makes x

Debs M said...

love this, beautifully put together - the buttons and shells look great x

Karen said...

Very pretty Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty summery card Louise.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Beautiful card hun i love the colours and the shape! thanks for joining in with DSC This week! hugs carlyann x

kelly ledder said...

A gorgeous card, thank you for playing along with us at Digi Sketch.

Kelly x