Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Fluffy Wabbit

I just got the idea for this card into my head last night and so had to set to making it today.  I used this image only once or twice last year but wanted to get it out again this Easter- I think it is so cool!  I have paper pieced the furry part and coloured the rest of the image with PMs.  I even got some quilling papers out for the first time in years and made some quilled 'eggs'.
I will enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers (sketch), Passion for Promakers (pastel colours), Digi Doodle shops Best (pink and green), Lothian Crafts (two main colours), Pollycraft Monday (Spirng has sprung) and Cute Card Thursday (Spring) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh this image is super cute...love it and the quilling is fab..thanks for playing along with PFP this week..www.justwordz.ca

Claire said...

LOL what a fab card - love it! Hugs, Claire x

Lothian Crafts said...

Great card and I can see why you would want to use the image again is just brilliant. Thanks for joining our challenge Elaine

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous and looks so much fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop Challenges this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the image and paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Tine said...

Oh, he is brilliant! What a lot of fun. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
Tine :)

Bettina L. said...

This is just the sweetest sock monster I've ever seen and love how you've paper pieced the image. Love the design too. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Stampalicious said...

very cute, love the details, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

Julie said...

Absolutely darling! So glad you joined us at Cute Card Thursday this week!!!

Julie